The clean+easy® Waxing Spa Student Kit comes complete with everything a student needs to learn and demonstrate the proper roll-on waxing technique. Also called speed waxing, the roll-on system is a mess free and quick method of waxing, making the hair removal process clean and easy. Contains Clean + Easy's most popular Original roll-on wax and essential pre and post treatment products. Kit Includes: 1 Portable Roll-On Wax Warmer 3 Large Original Wax Refills 3 Leg Roller Heads 2 oz Cleanse Pre-Wax Cleanser 2 oz Remove Post-Wax Remover 2 oz Soothe Aloe Vera Gel 2 oz Restore Shea Butter Lotion 60 Large Waxing Strips Instruction Manual
PORTABLE WAXER PREPARATION • Remove clear cover. • Attach large roller head to large roll-on wax cartridge and insert into Portable Waxer. • Insert cordless Portable Waxer unit into unit base. • Place clear cover onto applicator roller-head. • Plug into outlet and the indicator light will be illuminated. • Allow wax to warm for 30 minutes. Note: • Wax applicators are designed to be heated in the Portable Waxer warmer only; do not heat in microwave, oven or on stove. • clean + easy® portable waxer automatically heats wax to the proper temperature. Do not use wax from other manufacturers. This may cause the unit to overheat or become damaged. • Do not leave the Portable Waxer plugged in for more than 1-1/4 hours prior to using. If applicator feels too warm to use comfortably, let stand for 30 to 60 seconds on countertop. Though the applicator may be uncomfortable to hold, the wax will not burn your skin. • To prevent overheating, always test the wax on a small area of skin for warmth before using. PRE-WAXING TREATMENT • Use Cleanse Pre-Wax Cleanser to remove makeup, oils and perspiration on the skin's surface. WAXING DIRECTIONS: 1. Lift the unit, so that it rests in the crook formed between the thumb and forefinger at a 45° angle. 2. Holding the unit at a 45° angle, roll the wax on quickly in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth. 3. When you have finished applying wax, place the unit in the base. Check that the light is on showing that the unit is properly seated. 4. Place waxing strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth. 5. Remove waxing strip in the opposite direction of hair growth. Take care not to pull up, but to pull straight back to avoid hair breakage. 6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin. Note: Never re-apply wax to newly epilated areas. POST WAXING TREATMENT • Remove wax residue from the skin with Remove Post-Wax Remover. Apply with tissue using slow massaging movements. This post-wax cleanser can also be used to clean the wax roller heads and the wax warmer. • Apply Soothe Aloe Vera Gel to skin immediately after waxing to instantly cool, soothe and reduce redness and irritation. Apply with slow massaging movements. It's also an ideal aftercare product for electrolysis, after sun, sauna, bath, shower, etc. • Apply Restore Shea Butter Lotion to help soothe, condition and protect the skin. Apply with slow massaging movements.
To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire or injury:
1. Do not leave waxing unit unattended when it is plugged in; keep it unplugged when not in use. Allow waxing unit to cool before you handle, clean, or store it.
2. Keep your waxing unit away from children when it is being used. Closely supervise it use by, on or near children or individual with certain disabilities.
3. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
4. Do not use waxing unit if it has a damaged plug if it is not working properly, or if it has been dropped, damaged or has fallen into water.
5. Do not drop or insert any object other than our pre-filled roll-on cartridges into any waxing unit opening.
6. Do not use waxing unit outdoors, or when aerosol spray products are being used, or when oxygen is being administered.
7. Unplug this appliance before installing or replacing prefilled roll-on wax cartridge.
8. Do not apply hot wax near eyes or any heat sensitive areas, or to any skin injury, eruption or surface growth.
9. Do not touch hot surfaces. Grasp the white plastic body when handling. Do not hold the plug blade when handling entire unit.
10. Use waxing unit on a level surface, not on a soft surface like your bed or couch. Never go to sleep with waxing unit left on.
11. Do not use an extension cord with the waxing unit.
12. The physiological effects of this appliance have not been investigated by UL.