The Petite Waxing Spa Kit comes complete with everything needed for roll-on waxing. The Petite Waxing Spa is perfect for those with limited counter space. Contains Clean + Easy's most popular roll-on waxes and essential pre and post treatment products.
- Accommodates 2 body and 2 face applicators
- No time is wasted for new refills to heat - The compartment in the back of the unit allows two extra applicators to heat to 100° F (43° C), allowing a quicker heat up time when placed into the heater unit.
- The five sided heater plates allow for even heating
- Heater plates are curved over the top of the roller heads allowing any wax residue to simply melt back into the wax applicator, increasing efficiency and cleanliness
1 Petite Waxing Spa
1 Small Refill Original Roll-On Wax Cartridge 0.4 oz
1 Small Refill Sensitive Roll-On Wax Cartridge 0.4 oz
1 Medium Refill Original Roll-On Wax Cartridge 1.2 oz
1 Medium Refill Sensitive Roll-On Wax Cartridge 1.2 oz
1 Remove Post-Wax Remover 5 oz
1 Numb Anesthetic Solution 4 oz
1 Fine Roller Head
1 Face Roller Head
2 Bikini Roller Heads
50 Small Cloth Strips
50 Medium Cloth Strips
1 Instruction Manual
Step 1: Insert plug of warming unit into receptacle Step 2: Remove caps from wax applicators and replace with roller, turning roller heads until they stop. Do not overturn the rollers. Step 3: Insert wax applicators into the warming unit with the roller facing the heat plate. This allows the roller to remain warm and allows for easier, cleaner application. Step 4: Place cloth strips or two additional wax applicators into the pocket on the rear compartment of the warming unit. Step 5: Turn the warming unit on by moving on/off switch, located on the left side of the housing, to the "on" position. Step 6: There are two variable thermostats, one on the upper left and one on the upper right side of the warming unit. The thermostat on the left side of the unit regulates heat for the medium (body) wax applicators, while the thermostat on the right side of tht unit regulates heat for the small (face) applicators. To begin, set both of the variable thermostats to the warmest position (one full turn clockwise). Step 7: Allow 20 to 30 minutes for the wax bottles to warm to an appropriate working temperature, then move the thermostats to the center position (indicated by the markings next to the thermostat dials). This is the approximate working temperature for the warming unit. Step 8: At this point, the wax will have reached a comfortable working temperature; however, wait an additional five minutes for the wax temperature to stabilize before applying wax. NOTE: The proper working temperature can be adjusted at any time by the operator to compensate for room temperature and voltage differences or for personal comfort. WAXING PROCEDURE 1. Clean skin with clean+easy® Cleanse Pre-Wax Cleanser to remove all traces of oils, dead skin cells, perspiration and bacteria. 2. Use Numb Anesthetic Solution to quickly desensitize and numb the skin up to 1 minute prior to waxing sensitive areas. 3. Apply wax very lightly (ensuring a thin layer of wax) in the direction of the hair growth. A thin application of wax ensures ease of removal and economy. 4. Apply waxing strip using a firmstroke in the direction of the hair growth. This ensures that both the wax and hair may be removed efficiently and no residue is left on the skin. 5. The waxing strip must be removed against the hair growth and parallel to the skin in one smooth motion. This ensures that the hair will be removed effectively. Incorrect removal causes skin irritation and bruising. It causes the hair to break rather than be removed by the root, thus causing ingrown hairs. POST WAXING TREATMENT Remove wax residue from the skin with Remove Post-Wax Remover. Apply with tissue using slow massaging movements. This post-wax cleanser can also be used to clean the wax roller heads and the wax warmer.
To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire or injury:
1. Do not leave waxing unit unattended when it is plugged in; keep it unplugged when not in use. Allow waxing unit to cool before you handle, clean, or store it.
2. Keep your waxing unit away from children when it is being used. Closely supervise it use by, on or near children or individual with certain disabilities.
3. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
4. Do not use waxing unit if it has a damaged plug if it is not working properly, or if it has been dropped, damaged or has fallen into water.
5. Do not drop or insert any object other than our pre-filled roll-on cartridges into any waxing unit opening.
6. Do not use waxing unit outdoors, or when aerosol spray products are being used, or when oxygen is being administered.
7. Unplug this appliance before installing or replacing prefilled roll-on wax cartridge.
8. Do not apply hot wax near eyes or any heat sensitive areas, or to any skin injury, eruption or surface growth.
9. Do not touch hot surfaces. Grasp the white plastic body when handling. Do not hold the plug blade when handling entire unit.
10. Use waxing unit on a level surface, not on a soft surface like your bed or couch. Never go to sleep with waxing unit left on.
11. Do not use an extension cord with the waxing unit.
12. The physiological effects of this appliance have not been investigated by UL.