The Sensitive Wax formula is infused with Azulene and Chamomile to soothe and calm the skin. This formula is perfect for those who experience redness and irritation with waxing and is ideal for all facial and body hair removal.
Rosin (Colophonium, Colophane), Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minérale), Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Azulene
General Safety Precautions
- It is recommended that you have a complete interview with your client. Check to see how her skin will react to hair removal.
- Waxing is not recommended for anyone taking some prescription drugs. A possible side effect of these drugs is extreme skin sensitivity, irritation, skin lifting, or susceptibility to bruising. Waxing should NOT be done when the following prescription drugs are used:
o Any blood thinners.
- Do not wax when a client is using ANY AHA_s (ex. Glycolic, Malic, Azalic,Tartaric) or any type of skin peels.
- Do not wax over nipples, eyelashes, inside the nose or sunburned or irritated skin. If a client has cuts, recent scar tissue, or other skin disorders.
- If the client is pregnant, she may have sensitive skin, due to retention of water, and therefore, waxing may not be recommended. Have her consult her doctor.
- During the 24-hour period following a waxing service, the client should avoid hot baths, tanning beds, saunas or other heat treatments.