This hard wax is infused with the antioxidant rich acai berry and Azulene which makes it perfect for waxing sensitive skin and provides a soothing effect. This no strip formula sets up quickly and adheres firmly to hair, not the skin. This method makes it a fast and effective form of hair removal.
- It is recommended that you have a complete interview with your client. Check to see how her skin will react to hair removal.
- Waxing is not recommended for anyone taking some prescription drugs. A possible side effect of these drugs is extreme skin sensitivity, irritation, skin lifting, or susceptibility to bruising. Waxing should NOT be done when the following prescription drugs are used:
o Any blood thinners.
- Do not wax when a client is using ANY AHA_s (ex. Glycolic, Malic, Azalic,Tartaric) or any type of skin peels.
- Do not wax over nipples, eyelashes, inside the nose or sunburned or irritated skin. If a client has cuts, recent scar tissue, or other skin disorders.
- If the client is pregnant, she may have sensitive skin, due to retention of water, and therefore, waxing may not be recommended. Have her consult her doctor.
- During the 24-hour period following a waxing service, the client should avoid hot baths, tanning beds, saunas or other heat treatments.