Clean + Easy Original Sensitive Kit for Face and Body is a complete wax kit comes complete with everything needed to do a full waxing session at home. Easy to use microwaveable formula allows you to maintain hair free skin in between your salon visits - Great for individuals with sensitive skin - Salon style results that last for weeks - Complete at home waxing kit Kit includes: Sensitive Microwave Wax 8 oz, Cleanse 2 fl oz, Remove 2 fl oz, Soothe fl oz, Restore 2 fl oz, Petite Spatulas, 3 – Small Spatulas, 4 – Large Spatulas, 10 – Small Waxing Strips, 10 – Large Waxing Strips.
1. Remove cap and plastic disc. 2. Place jar in the center of a microwave-safe dish. Heat for 30 seconds. Heating time varies with each microwave. 3. Carefully break the surface of the wax with a large spatula. If wax has not melted, reheat in 15-second increments until the wax takes on a thin/creamy consistency. DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply. 4. Remove the jar from the microwave carefully using the handle. 5. Test the wax temperature on the underside of your wrist before application. 6. Cleanse area to be waxed with clean+easy Cleanse, then pat skin dry with tissue. 7. Holding the spatula at a 45° angle, apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of the hair growth. 8. Place waxing strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth. 9. Hold skin taut and pull waxing strip off, parallel to the skin, in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth. 10. Immediately apply firm pressure to the waxed area with the cushion of your finger to calm the skin. NEVER reapply wax to the same area twice. 11. Apply clean+easy Remove to eliminate any wax residue left behind. 12. Use clean+easy Soothe to instantly cool skin on contact. 13. Apply clean+easy Restore to replenish skin’s moisture.
Sensitive Microwave Wax: Rosin (Colophonium, Colophane), Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minérale), Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Azulene Cleanse: Water (Aqua, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Octoxynol-9, Camphor, Isopropyl Palmitate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Blue 1 (CI 42090) Remove: Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minérale), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lanolin, Triticum, Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Soothe: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Allantoin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140) Restore: Water (Aqua, Eau), Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Allantoin, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Never leave the jar in the microwave unattended. Do not overheat the jar. Follow heating instructions carefully. Overheating may result in melting of the jar causing severe burns and damage to user. if jar is uncomfortable to touch, the wax is too hot. Allow the wax to cool in the microwave before removing it. Do not place jar in oven or stovetop.do not heat wax with lid on jar. Always place a jar on a microwave-safe plate in center of microwave before heating. Do not heat longer than a total of 1 minute; wax may become too hot to apply. Remove jar from microwave carefully by the handle. If jar is uncomfortable to touch, let it cool in the microwave before removing.
Microwave oven temperatures and wattage vary. When warming wax for the first time, set the timer on medium for 30 seconds to prevent overheating. If necessary, continue to heat in 15 second increments. Wax is ready to use when it becomes a creamy consistency after being stirred. If wax is thin and runny, it is too hot to use. Let it cool to a creamy consistency. Never apply wax that is too hot. Wax should feel warm when it is applied.
- DO NOT use on sunburned, chapped or irritated skin, open wounds or over warts, moles or varicose veins.
- DO NOT use on skin treated with Retin-A, Glycolic Acid or Alpha-Hydroxy products.
- DO NOT use products containing alcohol, astringents, fragrance or deodorants for at least 2 hours before or after hair removal.
- DO NOT use on inside of nose or ears, nipples, perianal, vaginal/ genital areas, eyelashes, or eyelids.
- DO NOT bathe in hot water immediately before or after hair removal (wait at least 2 hours).
- DO NOT expose areas to be treated to the sun for 24 hours before or after hair removal.
- DO NOT rub or scratch treated area. Skin may become irritated. Some reddening of the skin is normal several hours after hair removal, but in case of extreme skin reaction, discontinue use immediately