Formulated with hemp seed oil which is known for its hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties. Ideal for dry and sensitive skin for facial and body waxing.
Hydrogenated C6-20 Polyolefin, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minérale), Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamal, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 11 (CI 47000)
General Safety Precautions
Things To Do:
- Turn warmer on every morning.
- Make sure that the front of the roller head is facing the back of the metal heater plate. This keeps roller heads from clogging.
- Change each roller head after each client.
- Always hold applicator at a 45 degree angle and wait for bubbles to start rising. If you hold it straight up, the wax will drip out. If you do not wait for the bubbles to start rising the wax will not come out evenly.
Things Not To Do:
- Do NOT squeeze the applicators.
- Do NOT use pressure when rolling wax on an area. This will cause the roller heads to move unevenly on skin and apply too much wax.
- It is recommended that you have a complete interview with your client. Check to see how her skin will react to hair removal.
- Waxing is not recommended for anyone taking some prescription drugs. A possible side effect of these drugs is extreme skin sensitivity, irritation, skin lifting, or susceptibility to bruising. Waxing should NOT be done when the following prescription drugs are used:
o Any blood thinners.
- Do not wax when a client is using ANY AHA_s (ex. Glycolic, Malic, Azalic,Tartaric) or any type of skin peels.
- Do not wax over nipples, eyelashes, inside the nose or sunburned or irritated skin. If a client has cuts, recent scar tissue, or other skin disorders.
- If the client is pregnant, she may have sensitive skin, due to retention of water, and therefore, waxing may not be recommended. Have her consult her doctor.
- During the 24-hour period following a waxing service, the client should avoid hot baths, tanning beds, saunas or other heat treatments.
Next 24 Hours after Waxing
- We advise that during this period while the skin is still sensitive, that the following products are not used on freshly waxed skin:
- Deodorants, antiperspirants, perfumes, self-tanning products, and make-up.
- No hot baths, sun beds, saunas, or any other heat treatment
- ight clothing (i.e. hosiery should not be worn over the freshly waxed area)