GiGi Floral Hard Wax is a special aromatherapy hard wax formula infused with beneficial floral extracts such as Arnica, Chamomile, Calendula and Rose oil that calm and soothe the skin. Recommended for normal to oily skin types. Great for sensitive and delicate areas.
Rosin (Colophonium, Colophane), Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Beeswax (Cera Alba, Cire d'abeille), Glycerin, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Cetyl Olive Esters, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffin, Fragrance (Parfum), Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben
PREP & HEAT:
1. Place collar on GiGi warmer.
2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency.
3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing.
READY TO WAX!
1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
2. Apply a small amount of GiGi Pre-Epilation Oil to area to be epilated.
3. Holding the applicator at a 45ï¿½ angle, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth.
4. Allow wax to cool on skin for 10 to 15 seconds until it becomes soft and pliable. Pro Tip: If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes brittle and hard to remove.
5. Holding the skin taut, pull wax off in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin.
6. Immediately apply firm pressure to the epilated area with the cushions of your fingers to calm the skin.
AFTER WAX CARE:
1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition skin.
2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Waxing should not be performed more than once every ten days on the same areas. It usually takes that long for hair to grow to a length of one-quarter inch, which is necessary for effective removal.
Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.