The clean+easy Large Roll-On Wax Warmer has been designed to permit the salon to own one waxing spa and several Large Roll-On Wax Warmers to be used by different estheticians, saving the salon money and getting the most out of the salon's services. - Only fits Large wax refills - Great for using on-the-go - Maintains a consistent wax temperature at a constant 175 F (80 C)
PREPARATION • Remove clear cover. • Attach Large Roller Head to Large Roll-on Wax cartridge and insert into cordless Large Roll-on Wax Warmer unit. • Insert warmer unit into unit base. • Place clear cover onto applicator roller-head. • Plug into outlet and the indicator light will be illuminated. Your Large Roll-on Wax Warmer has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature. • Allow wax to warm for 30 minutes.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
1. Always unplug your Large Roll-on Wax Warmer immediately after using.
2. Do not use while bathing.
3. Do not place or store your Large Roll-on Wax Warmer where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
4. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
5. Do not reach for your Large Roll-on Wax Warmer that has fallen into water or other liquid. Unplug immediately.
6. Do not heat wax bottle in microwave, oven or stove top.
7. This unit should not be used by anyone under the age of 18 without adult supervision.
WARNING – To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire or injury:
1. Your Large Roll-on Wax Warmer should never be left unattended when plugged in.
2. Close supervision is necessary when your Large Roll-on Wax Warmer is used by, on, or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
3. Use your Large Roll-on Wax Warmer only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
4. Never operate your Large Roll-on Wax Warmer if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been dropped, damaged, or dropped into water. Return your Large Roll-on Wax Warmer to a service center for examination and repair.
5. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces. Do not wrap the cord around your Large Roll-on Wax Warmer.
6. Never block the air openings of your Large Roll-on Wax Warmer or place it on a soft surface, such as a bed or couch.
7. Never use while sleeping.
8. Never drop or insert any object other than our prefilled wax applicators into the warmer opening.
9. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
10. Unplug your Large Roll-on Wax Warmer before replacing wax refill cartridges. Only use clean+easy Large Roll-on Wax Refill. Do not refill wax cartridge with wax from another semi-used cartridge.
11. Do not use an extension cord with your Large Roll-on Wax Warmer.
12. Apply wax only when fully melted. This takes approximately 30-45 minutes with the clear cover on.
13. Use only clean+easy Roller Heads.
14. Do not apply hot wax near eyes or other heat-sensitive areas, to any skin injury, eruption, or surface growth.
15. Do not touch hot surfaces. For handling, grasp the plastic base and never hold the cord while handling the unit.
16. Use your Large Roll-on Wax Warmer on a level surface.
17. Do not let cord hang over the edge of table or counter where it can be pulled on by children or tripped over unintentionally.
18. Unplug from outlet when not in use. Allow to cool before handling, cleaning, or storing your Large Roll-on Wax Warmer.
19. The physiological effects of your Large Roll-on Wax Warmer have not been investigated by UL.
20. Test hot wax on a small area of skin for warmth and possible skin reactions before using. If you are susceptible to allergic reactions or if you have circulatory problems, it is recommended that you consult a physician before using your larger roll-on wax warmer.