Clean + Easy Digital Paraffin Spa
For home use ALWAYS turn "OFF" and unplug it immediately after using.
• Test paraffin on a small area of skin - for warmth and possible skin reactions before using. If you or your client or susceptible to allergic reactions or you have circulatory problems, it is recommended that you consult a physician before using this appliance.
• Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged in any manner, or dropped into water or liquid.
• Keep cord away from hot or heated surfaces.
• Never use while drowsy or sleeping.
• Do not drape the cord over a counter or a tabletop such that it can be pulled on by children or tripped over unintentionally.
• Do not immerse in water or other liquids.
• Do not touch hot metal surfaces.
• Use this appliance only on a level surface.
• Unplug from outlet before trying to clean or move, or when not in use. Allow to cool completely before handling, cleaning or storing.
• If your Clean + Easy Paraffin Bath falls into water, UNPLUG immediately. DO NOT reach into DO NOT leave appliance completely unattended while on "MELT" setting and melting process of paraffin.
• Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used around children or invalids.
• Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in the Clean + Easy Paraffin Bath manual. The use of attachments not recommended by the manufacturer may cause hazards.