BAREzilian hard wax is specifically designed for full body waxing. From fine peach fuzz to thick coarse hair, BAREzilian removes it all. Recommended for both men and women, this strip-free formula is virtually painless as the formula adheres to the hair not the skin. Featuring clean+easy's signature green color to see exactly where the product is being placed makes removing unwanted hair easy.
Rosin (Colophonium, Colophane), Glyceryl Rosinate, Beeswax (Cera Alba, Cire d'abeille), Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Glycerin, Paraffin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate Polyester-3, Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide (CI 77002), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)
General Safety Precautions
- It is recommended that you have a complete interview with your client. Check to see how her skin will react to hair removal.
- Waxing is not recommended for anyone taking some prescription drugs. A possible side effect of these drugs is extreme skin sensitivity, irritation, skin lifting, or susceptibility to bruising. Waxing should NOT be done when the following prescription drugs are used:
o Any blood thinners.
- Do not wax when a client is using ANY AHA_s (ex. Glycolic, Malic, Azalic,Tartaric) or any type of skin peels.
- Do not wax over nipples, eyelashes, inside the nose or sunburned or irritated skin. If a client has cuts, recent scar tissue, or other skin disorders.
- If the client is pregnant, she may have sensitive skin, due to retention of water, and therefore, waxing may not be recommended. Have her consult her doctor.
- During the 24-hour period following a waxing service, the client should avoid hot baths, tanning beds, saunas or other heat treatments.